Monday, March 17, 2008

Brian's Back..... OH Yeah and he's a Microsoft EXPERT!

I know you didn't even know he was away. He was. I was paranoid to write it for fear--- that the boogyman would come get me while he was away! Okay, that's only partly a joke. Anyway, Brian was away for 2 weeks at a "bootcamp" style training class. He can now add MCPD/EAD after his name. IMPRESSIVE... Actually, It is. I'm really proud of him.. it was one of the toughest things professionally he's had to do. I think he said that only a couple thousand people in the WORLD have this certification. Cool, Huh! SO he's finally home... THank god. It's been a tough couple of weeks.... COLDS, SCHOOL PROJECTS, ALL THE NORMAL STUFF BUT NO HELP AT 6PM, ETC. I'm glad to have some help here- plus I just missed my HUSBAND of course. And EMily really missed Brian while he was away... as soon as he pulled into the driveway, she was shouting... DADDY'S HOME!! DADDY'S HOME!!!

No comments: