Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emily B. 3rd Grader





Well today was Emily's first day of 3rd grade. IT didn't start out soo good, Emily was worried about school sooo much this year. We kept telling her over and over it was going to be a great day!! But she didn't want to listen. So I just said a prayer when she got on the bus (she was crying and everything) that she would have a great day and sure enough she did!!! She loved her teacher and was happy to find out she had the same one on one aide as last year! She had a big ol' smile on her face when she got off the bus afterschool. YEAH!!! YAY!! HOORAY!!! She did AWESOME, just like her daddy and I told her she would! (Emily really wanted me to post this- my apologizes for how long it's been since I posted anything on here) I'm really proud of my girl, and I know she's gonna have a super year!!!

No comments: