Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Responsible gun laws NOW

My two cents for what it is worth... I don't care if you are a hunter, I don't care if you want to "protect" your house. I care that guns are killing our children. So if that means taking guns from you to protect my kid... you better damn sure know I would. BUT... I don't believe "responsible gun owners" are the problem... I believe that UN-Responsible gun owners are.... like the ones who don't keep them from their kids, the ones full of such zest for guns they let their unstable kids have access to them, the ones that are gun collectors who become negligent with how they get or sell them. Or worse. We need gun laws, that protect our citizens. SO please stop making videos telling us how the AR15 is the same or less dangerous than other guns, you are just giving the future school shooters ideas. Also perhaps "kids" are using the AR15 because it "looks" cool... high school kids, after all, are often times shallow. It is a fact that this gun is often the gun school shooters use. Point blank.

No comments: