Wednesday, June 17, 2020

UGH!

So yesterday I was reading an article where a healthcare worker who had been doing everything right, Social distancing & wearing a mask...& hadn't gotten Covid 19... decided to go out w/ a group of like 20 friends to have a good time at a re-opened bar in Florida... & didn't wear a mask or social distance... now her & like 16 of her friends & 7 of the bar employees have tested positive. Which has me thinking... I'd hate to be living in Tulsa after Trump is set to have an INSIDE rally WITHOUT requiring mask & with 20,000 of his supporters. I mean that's just fucking CRAZY! I mean I won't feel bad for the bat shit crazies who attend the rally & then get sick, but imagine how many of those attending might then infect w/ the virus. INNOCENT people who didn't make the decision to go... This is our president's decision! This is his thought process. This is his choice, & it's not a safe one, a good one, a fair one & compassionate one. It's another poor choice. How many lies, wrong decisions, how many ignorant comments, racist comments, does the American voters need to see from tRump, before they say enough! I mean for me it was before he was elected. BUT... if you didn't see it then, please tell me you have seen it now. BTW... Tulsa has actually had a decrease in testing & still the last few days of surging of positive cases. #voteBLUE i beg you! You can vote red the rest of your days... but we have to remove this man from office this time!!

No comments: