Sunday, April 14, 2013

A "feel good" post

Hi Everyone.. Happy Sunday! It's been a nice weekend.  Our family started, "Juicing".  A few years ago my husband got into juicing because he was having some health issues.  The juicing did help him, BUT as is often the case, he did it for awhile & stopped.  BUT while he was doing it he did "feel" better & had lost a lot of weight.  Anyway,  he decided to start up again.  BUT this time around I decided it would benefit Emily & I too.  I'm ready.  Been feeling terrible lately, not to mention I'm at the heaviest I've ever been which has just put me in a funk.  Anyway... Friday night, Saturday & today we've juiced as a family.... & I don't know about the rest of them but I feel pretty good.  Also I took 3 walks this week. So I'm feeling a little energized & proud of myself. :) GO ME! LOL!  Here's a picture of what we juiced on Saturday! Antioxidants galore!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: