Sunday, February 10, 2008

F*ck, F*ck, F*ckity, F*ck

Okay... Have you ever been so angry at a Co. you can understand why people go postal. I mean we hate our cable co. and for anybody that lives in S NJ who know who they are. THEY SUCK..... We call and call and they send people out who make things worse and it's so hard not to lose your mind. These people will literally drive you mad. I mean really.... we have our phone, cable TV and internet through the cable co. and right now we have NO CABLE AND NO PHONE and for some screwy reason we have internet. I should not say that- or we may just lose that too. I CAN't WAIT TO WE GET A DIFFERENT SITUATION. I will take the old fashion phone co. anyday... we may have paid a little more but atleast we had phone service... UUUURRRGGGHHHH!!! It's SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! Okay I just had to VENT... I HAD TO... I HAD TO... I don't want to be one of those people on the water tower! LOL!

No comments: