Saturday, February 2, 2008

My daughter "THE AUTHOR"

My 7 year old daughter has been writting a "series" of books. She calls them "Robert and Friends" books. She now has about 12 of them. I thought it would be cute, if I shared the first in the series on my blog. Okay......


Me and Robert become Friends!
(A true Story)
By Emily Roach


Pg. 1

ONE DAY I DID NOT HAVE A FRIEND.


Pg. 2

THEN A BOY CAME OVER.


Pg. 3

"WOW!" I SAID.


Pg. 4

"WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME?



Pg. 5

"MY NAME IS ROBERT K." SAID THE BOY



Pg 6

" HI, ROBERT. I'M EMILY!" I SAID




Pg. 7

"WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?" I ASKED




Pg. 8

"SURE!" SAID ROBERT K



Pg. 9

WE HAD A GREAT TIME.




Pg. 10

AND ME AND ROBERT K HAD BECOME GOOD FRIENDS.




Back Cover


THE END


DON'T MISS......

ME AND ROBERT BECOME FRIENDS

ROBERT DOES SOMETHING NICE





Can you beleive it? She is even marketing her books on the back just like a real little entrepeneur. This first book was the simpliest book, it was a true story about how she made friends with a little boy in her school at recess. Like I said she now has a whole series of books called "Robert and Friends" books. Most of the books she starts in school (after she is done her work) and then she finishes them when she gets home!! They are really so stinking cute. I just love my "talented" and "magnificent" little author! She's the best!!!

No comments: