Friday, February 8, 2008

Stress factor!

I don't know about you, but for me it is so hard to "not sweat the small stuff". It's my nature to sweat the small stuff!! And the big stuff and all the other stuff in between. It's part of my very core. I've been this way since I was young. I remember "worrying" all night before the first day of school. Not being able to sleep... thinking and stressing about it. My mom was this way, I'm this way and I notice it even in my daughter. Do we have a mutated gene? My mom was constantly worried about making ends meet. I saw it, it impacted me even if she didn't mean for it to. I don't want that for Emily. It's hard. I'm glad she has 1/2 my husband in her. He is much different then me, he's calm! He handles stress well! SO atleast she has both examples! I hope one day I'll be better at handling stress, I'm just not sure.

No comments: