Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feelin' Better


Okay... Well today I feel alot better than yesterday. Pat arrived safe and sound last night (a little after 8 pm) and had a nice little visit with Emily before Emily had to go to bed. Then Brian and I watched her slideshow from her Antartica Trip. It was beautiful. She is an amazing women and she just really loves to travel. I find her really remarkable in many ways. SHe is a neat Grandma to have. She teaches her grandchildren about experiencing life. SHe's in her 60's and doesn't seem to be slowing down any. On to other news.... Emily does have ear infections in both ears. She was given an antibiotic and the Dr. actually said she could go to school today as long as she did not have a fever. I decided though that Emily should stay home one more day. She'll miss her valentine party and 100 day party but she was okay once I said we could have pretend ones with her stuffed animals as her friends and I would play her teacher. Brian even got us "valentine" cupcakes from the WAWA. She is setting it up now. SHe loves using her imagination like that. So she thought that was a really neat idea. SHe's taking attendance right now and I told her to tell me when she was ready for the teacher to read to the class. So I may have to go any minute. Anyway, she should be feeling better in a day or two-- although she has to take the medicine for 10 days. Brian gave me the new Nicholas Sparks book and "My so called Life" DVD set for Valentine's Day, I was really happy! Then when I called to say Thank you for the presents. He said, I have your big presents to give to you later...... I'm like no the book and DVD are enough and he said, he likes to spoil me.. And even though I really don't need anything more I think I am really lucky to have such a sweet man in my life. I'm very lucky. I LOVE YOU BRIAN...... and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone else today too.

No comments: