Thursday, March 5, 2009

Surgery, Facebook and Praise...

Hello, soo let's see, I think I've mentioned this before but Brian's been having these dizzy(?) spells and they are really upsetting. He went and had a balance test last week and then he had a follow up with his Ears, nose and throat doctor to day for a diagnosis and plan. Anyway he needs to have surgery to do 4 things... remove his tonsils, shave his palate, move his adams apple up, and fix his deviated septum and all of this should per his doc... "make him feel like a new man" because right now he is not getting the oxygen his body needs and it's affected so many things included small blood vessels in his ears... and blah blah blah. I'm just hoping it A) helps him sleep better and B) helps him feel better. If those two things happen it will be AWESOME.... Brian is not happy about having to have surgery. I understands, but if it helps his quality of life-- you gotta do it and Brian knows that---- it's just surgery and surgery is always scary and SCARY. So please keep your fingers crossed and Prayers placed for Brian in the coming weeks. :) THANKS!!! Anyway, what else.. I'm still completely addicted to facebook. ALthough it's not as much fun when you've seen everyone's pictures and it's just updates and then you are kind of reminded that you were not the most popular kid in school and still have that slight feeling of being an outsider still. I can't explain it, so many people seem to have genuine relationships with their "friends" on facebook and for me-- most of those people are people I knew only from High School and even then not very well. SO it's still a little awkward. But yet, I can't seem to stop from going on it atleast a couple of times a day just to see what's new. I'm such a dork. Or perhaps just bored, or maybe just trying to find an escape from scary things--- like Brian and my health. It's probably a bit of all of these things. Let's see-- I'm not sure if I mentioned this already (i'm sure I have) but Emily made the EXCEL program at her school. It's called PLACE. Each letter stands for something but I can't remember what they are. She really likes it, ofcourse if she had it her way she'd already be through a majority of the "homework" book and she is only suppose to do what is assigned and that's hard for her, the girl loves to LEARN what can I say.... PROUD MAMA. People probably are so sick of me praising my daughter but oh well if you are going to come here, that's what you are gonna get because I'm just so proud of that girl. LOVE her soo... Anyway, I guess I should probably go. I'll write again soon. Take Care. :)

No comments: