Thursday, March 12, 2009

Missy is..... not been coming on here enough.

Hello, well it's been a little while. My new obsession with facebook is started to wear off, so I hopefully can get on here a little more now and put some new post on here more often. I'm listening to Flogging Molly on my daughter's Hello Kitty CD player... quite a contrast. But we are going to their concert at House of Blues in AC tomorrow night and I've been listening to them alot lately. Their concerts are so much FUN, lots of excitement. We are really looking forward to it, what we aren't looking forward to is Brian's surgery. It's been scheduled for May 4th. I know it's gonna help, I just have a really good feeling about it, and so I'm trying not to worry. The anxiety medicine helps too. I think Brian just wants it to be over, who can blame him and he was upset that it couldn't even be scheduled until May-- he was hoping that it would be like April or even this month, plus now he can't go to Steeler Fan's camp and is totally BUMMED. I don't know what I can do to make him feel better, but I hope he knows that I'm here for him. Anyway, Lets see I need to get Emily off the bus soon, SO I have about 10 minutes to write and then I'll have to go. I worked today, and was able to get done about an hour early so I've been happy to have a little Me time before Emily gets home from school. Oh yeah also this really ANNOYING thing happened, Our harddrive that holds ALL of our digital pictures... DEAD, Fried... I mean how annoying and the guy said because of the way the harddrive is made it could be $1500.00 to get it off of there. Brian's going to try some things but it's not looking good and I mean that is so UPSETTING.. it's like there was a fire and everything is gone. Some of them are located in other spots, like the ones on here but it's still so heartbreaking. Brian-- please come through!! Keeping my fingers crossed. Alright I guess I should go so I'm not rush rush rushing... to make the bus. I've been walking everyday this week, so that's cool-- I'll keep you posted on my progress, because you know if I can do it--- the lazy lady, then anyone can! ;) Missy

No comments: