Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thoughts for today...

You know I just watched Jesse Ventura on Larry King. I was actually pretty impressed with him. I don't know much about him, I have to admit that I thought Minnesota was a bit nuts when the elected him their Governor. I thought here's this wrestler and what does he know about politics, and since I don't live in Minnesota-- I didn't really care to learn about him either. But he said a lot of things that not only do I agree with (which is a plus for why I was impressed) but he also said alot of things about torture and waterboarding that I didnt know but now understand more about. He also thinks that George Bush is the WORST president in his life time. AMEN.. ME TOO! What he said that I thought was the most telling was about he had been waterboarded as part of his navy seals, and that he knows it's TORTURE!! He also said that if he had 1 hour and Dick Cheney he would have Dick confessing to murder!! It doesn't work because people will say anything to have u stop... not necessarily the truth!!! Anyway, He said some other things that were interesting as well, you should check it out---- I found it on MSNBC.com! Talk to u later.

No comments: