Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New TEAM UPDATE for March for Babies! :)

We are SUPER proud to ANNOUNCE that our family team...Team Emily CR-213 has raised $3,595.00 for the March of Dimes thus far!!!! There are 5 days left & we still are hoping to collect a few more donations! :) BUT this is by far our best effort ever & I couldn't be more proud of our team.  Especially of Brian who raised $2,100.00 alone! It's also a new RECORD for me... so far I've raised $665.00 & I'm so happy with that! :) Thank you to everyone who's donated to our team! U ALL ROCK!!! I'm $35 away from goal & so I still need a little help. Please donate & help all babies be born healthy & help preemies have the chance to survive like our Emily had! Thank YOU all! :)

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=1558524&ct=4&w=6355864&u=Meliwil

No comments: