Friday, May 2, 2014

A "life cleansing"- Is there a pill for that?

Usually it takes something "dramatic" to happen in order to move past a place you feel stuck in.  I feel in many parts of my life I've been just that.  Stuck. I won't go into too much details on here but I feel like I hit almost rock bottom in a few areas of my life.  I've been not unhappy but not as happy as I should be about several areas of my life.  Between my weight, my health, & my relationship all needing major "improving upon". I was at that cross road where change HAD to come.   I just wish that some didn't come with an assault the equivalent of a ton of bricks being thrown at me.  As that expression goes.. sometimes you don't get what you want but you get what you need.  It takes sometimes a kick in the gut to make a move in any direction.  Because it's simply impossible any longer to stay where you are.  I've never been good at making changes either, I'm not good at it at all, I tend to be the kind of person who needs a very strong push in order to make the smallest of change, well let it be known I got one.  Time will tell if things get better.  But hopefully with "work" it will.  I've only ever wanted it too- I know life will throw curves at me from time to time no matter but I'd like to see a future where the hits from those bricks were not just a terribly painful reminder but a catalyst for a better life.  That in time, the path I'm on becomes the path I am happily skipping down & not a path that feels like I'm lost on with no GPS.

No comments: