Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey All

Hello there, Okay it's been really busy and hectic here lately. Brian had to have blood work and a testicular ultrasound done and we had been waiting a week for the results--- VERY STRESSFUL!! We finally found out on Tuesday.... and it was really great news!!! NOTHING REALLY SERIOUS... NO CANCER!! Yeah... we were so releived and excited! Brian can now go on his Ireland trip and not have anything too serious to worry about, he still will have to have 2 hydroceles( a watery cyst on his testicles)taking care of.... ouch. But they aren't really harmful just annoying. We've also been getting Brian's packing done. He leaves on Friday for his dream vacation. I hope everything goes well on it. He said the weather report says rain for the first 5 days and that is soppose to be the sunny part of Ireland---- Oh well he'll still have fun. Hope you have fun, Brian... and miss me!! Anyway on to other stuff.... Yesterday,Emily and I went with our friends to see a local production of Disney's Mulan. It was performed all by kids, between the ages of 8-17 yrs old. It was ALOT of fun and Emily really enjoyed. The last time we were in DisneyWorld, we saw Beauty and the Beast and it was TOO much for Emily... this time she enjoyed all of it! We ( my BFF and I) are considering taking our girls to NYC and seeing a show but we wanted to make sure that we didn't spend over $100.00 on tickets for something Emily would HATE. SO it was nice to know that she was able to enjoy this show. We may go again next Thursday to see "Once upon a mattress" Anyway.. I better go. I'm working at my bookkeeping job today and I need to still take a shower and get ready. Hope u have a NICE day.....................................PEACE! Missy

No comments: