Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blah... Blah... Blah....

Hello Out there, I just got Emily out of the bath and we are waiting for her hair to dry and then she has to go to bed. So I told her she could play in her room until then and I figure I'll try to squeeze in a quick blog. Since i haven't written anything in 6 days. Well that isn't actually true. I wrote two blogs but didn't post them and then just deleted them because I decided I didn't like them. ONe was about how people could make friends so easily when they are children and how it gets harder and harder as you grow up. Why is that? And the other one I can't remember. Quick Quiz--- what movie did this quote come from..... " Blane, his name is Blane, that's a major appliance not a name" Okay... last night I watched "Pretty In Pink" I LOVE that movie!!! I didn't go to bed til after 2 am!!! It is one of my all time favorites. It touches on all those things that almost everyone remembers from HS. I remember wanting so badly to fit-in, and never ever feeling like I did. I felt alot like Andie did in the movie. I even had a semi-popular boyfriend...my 1st love. I remember the insecurity I felt and the embarressment too whenever I was around his friends. Being from the wrong side of the tracks.. per say. Highschool was torture... I imagine it still is. I think that is why teens now can still relate to that movie. Anyway, Brian is still in Ireland. He's having a blast. I usually talk to him or get an email atleast once a day. I'm missing him and am happy he comes home on Thursday!! I can't wait to see him and hug him!! Okay, it's after 9pm in NJ, I better go and put Emily to sleep. We are going to FUNPLEX tomorrow... never been I'll let you know how it goes. It's like a family fun center with rides and an arcade and stuff. Hope there are things Emily wants to do... Okay well goodnight. :) Peace.

No comments: