Thursday, July 5, 2007

WRONG TO HATE? OKAY I DISLIKE PREZ BUSH IMMENSELY

Okay.. I know that usually this blog is a lot of fluff.. I mean it's about my family so it's important to me. But I don't usually go too deep into serious issues like politics, and such. But I've been hearing all this talk about Keith Olberman's commentary on Bush. So I finally watched it... it's just incredible. He voiced so eliquotely what so many of us have been feeling. WOW... if you haven't seen it... please I beg you to watch it on youtube. It's remarkable. I usually can't talk to much or long about George Bush because well to be frank... I get really pissed off. I HATED when he got elected and I knew right away he would not be a good president. I was however one of those people that right after 9-11, gave him a little bit of rope. Considering what our country was going through.... we needed someone and I was willing atleast momentarily willing to follow our leader. Even if "HE" was the leader. Well it didn't last long and I regret the little bit of faith I had put into him at that time. He choked himself with that rope we all gave him at the time. When I think about all of our soldiers that have been killed, or disabled I am so very very sad! And the war just continues and more are dying then every before. So sad. I can't wait until 08' and we get a new president. I hope it's a democrat but I'll take anyone at this point. ANYONE as long as his name isn't BUSH!!

No comments: