Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of JULY!!!!!



Happy 4th of July Peeps!!! Okay I don't actually have peeps but I wanna be cool like that!! Ha!! This morning when we woke up we had no plans for the 4th.....kinda sad! But then my equally bored slightly more ambitious Aunt Barbara invited us over for a BBQ-- okay maybe I have peeps but they are family peeps-I'm not sure they count. So that was at 10:54am and I decided to make potato salad... but we are suppose to be there at 1 pm and I don't even have any of the stuff to make it. So my wonderful husband went to the store and got me potatoes, mayo, eggs and celery. Making potato salad takes a flippin' long time!! So at 1:20 we left to go... okay now we are on are way, with 5 pounds of potato salad and people probably are already eating and we have all this potato salad! But we call my aunt and no they haven't eaten. Good becuase that is A LOT of potato salad. Anyway, we had a really nice time at my aunt's.... family and food!! All you need for a fun BBQ!! Emily ofcourse was so happy and she played wiffle ball with her daddy, she performed a little show were she sang the "Wonder Pets" theme song..... cute stuff! Thank you Aunt Barbara... YOU ROCK!! Okay, well I'm gonna go and enjoy the rest of my 4th of July with my family! Happy 4th everyone! ..... Oh yeah, Emily hates fireworks so we are NOT doing that. Unless we want a screamin child!! No Thanks.
Side note: Emily made that American flag for a school project!!

No comments: