Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Family Stuff....

First off, BRIAN WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!!! Yeah... I'm so excited I get to see my hubby again after almost 2 weeks!!! I've been really missing him alot, especially this week. SO I'm really happy he'll be home tomorrow!!! Emily and I have had a very busy week. My mother in law has been visiting NJ this week because she is taking care of my nephews while their parents took a vaca to HAWAII....Aren't they lucky!!! Emily has enjoyed so much visiting with her grandma. It's been really wonderful for her!!! Pat, is a great Grandma to her grandkids. Really loving, and very giving. I wish she lived closer to us, so it was really nice to have her here for a whole week. We squeezed in a lot of activities for the week. We went to Cape May NJ---beautiful. We went to their house for swimming--- 3 different days ( we even got my bro Fernando to go with us one time). We went to the Franklin Institute in Phila. and FunPlex in Mt. Laurel NJ and to dinner a few nights. SO it's been very hectic but fun too. We've had alot of Mommy-daughter bonding these two weeks but I'm happy Brian will be home to give me a little bit of a break. Although, I must admit Emily is a really wonderful child and entertains herself quite nicely. I'm very LUCKY!! This morning I worked at my bookkeeping job, and then BFF and I took all the kids to Friendly's for lunch. It was really a good time. Her baby boy is so cute. He was so good at Friendly's, we are lucky he is such a good baby as we are still able to go out to lunch and do outings with him. He is 4 months old and such a little cutie!!
Don't have any plans tonight but I am happy for the break. Gotta go, Emily wants me to help her make a dump truck... WHAT? Oh well, she is very creative I'm sure we will figure out a way to do it. Oh yes, one more thing... Emily is now writing Chapter books!! Really amazing. My BFF said that JK Rowlings starting writing books at age 6... Emily has been writting books since about 5. I guess we have a future billionaire in our family..... don't worry we'll share the wealth... HA HA. Peace... to all ... :) Missy

No comments: