Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Love.. and a little anger thrown in for good measure

So I totally had the plan to go into the deli and quit. I've been off for two weeks and that just confirmed it, I need to quit. I am much happier when I know that I don't have to work there. I only work on Sunday's and even that I can't bear. So I went in there on Sunday and was going to quit. I get there and find out that 4 people were fired and 2 people they hired never showed up after the first week. Should tell you something right? But because I'm nice and too concerned with what other's think. I decide not to quit on Sunday. I should have, it's what I wanted to do. But I didn't. So, know I still have to think, worry and stress about doing it. Why am I like this. I worry, and fret about things that I know are NOT worth it. They don't care about their employees so why do I CARE about them. I shouldn't. I do. It sucks!! UUUURRRRGGGHHH!! Anyway, I'm letting it go atleast for right now. I am going to try and not think about that place until Sunday, when I will once again go in and work there! And be consumed with the anger I feel when I work there. OKAY....... LETTING IT GO. Breathe. Okay on to other things. I worked from home last night doing the bookkeeping for my new job. I really like that job. I feel both proud of my work and respected at the job. SO it's a much different experience. I am happy when I am doing that work. It sometimes takes me a while to get going and do it, especially since alot of the time I work from home and it's difficult to get started. But when I do, it goes really quickly and I actually am enjoying it. So, that's good. Really good. I also have been babysitting a little more for my friend. I really enjoy doing that too. It's really great and I can do it from home. So that is good too. I don't drive, I mean I have a license and all. I got it when I was 18, but I don't drive. I couldn't afford a car for a long time. Because, I was living on my own from the time I was 19, so it was very difficult to have extra money after rent and food and bills. Anyway, I didn't do it and then it just became part of my life that I didn't drive. I am afraid to drive now. I know that sounds stupid and maybe even is stupid but it's true. I am trying to be honest here. I am embarrassed by the fact... but it is the truth. So anyway, that is that. I don't know how it is for most people but my marraige is like the ocean. It has waves, good and bad periods. We are in a really good period right now. Brian and I, have been feeling really close lately. I think you need to work at a marraige and it's not easy. Infact it is really difficult, but it's worth it!! I am relearning how worth it... it is.
:) Peace... & Love.....

No comments: