Saturday, August 4, 2007

Weekend update... 8-4-07

Hello- today we went to a pool party/BBQ at our friends house. We had a really nice time. Emily is so funny, she didn't want to get in the pool and was afraid and then finally she gets in, finds out she "LOVES IT" and then she doesn't want to get out of the pool. She just wanted to stay in it. I finally told, "Emily-- we can't LIVE in the pool, we have to get out sometime." She thought that was funny, " No- Mommy we can not LIVE in the pool- you're right." I was like, "Thank you Emily". The only negative(sorta)thing about the party was we really didn't know anyone there-- except for our friends that invited us. That's always a little awkward. I think a lot of people that were there felt the same way. Because there were people from her work, and people from his work and some family members and just other friends. We all just stayed in our own little groups. It reminded me of high school. All the little cliques. Since we didn't know anyone at all. We had the smallest clique. It's funny how it doesn't change. Every one stays with their own friends. God forbid if we tried to get to know other people or even GOD FORBID make new friends. That would just be CRAZY. Anyway, It's been great having Brian back although I wonder if he feels the same. I mean, I know he is happy to see us again.... but not to live the mundane routine that is "normal" life. WORK, BILLS, STRESS etc. That is what makes vacations so great. You know. I can't even blame him for not wanting to come back to those things. Tomorrow I work at the deli. My 8 hours of hell. I'm really thinking of quitting it for good. I don't enjoy working there at all, I've been off for 2 weeks and it just has reminded me how much I hate it. Anyway-- I hope another month doesn't go by and I just continue working there--- it's just wasted hours in my life. You know. I am sure a lot of people feel that way and can't just quit. I'm lucky to not need to work at that job and to have the blessing of my husband to just quit. I've been in the situation of HAVING to work at a job I hated and it's no fun at all. Anyway.... I hope that whom ever reads this and is in that circumstance gets a blessing in their life that allows them to leave and pursue something that makes them happy. :) PEACE and LOVE to you.

No comments: