Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

To Start off... MY mother's day has been really nice. Brian, Fernando and Emily made me a really BIG Wonderfully fabulous breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs and BACON!!! SO yummy-especially Emily's FUNNY BREAKFAST she made me- A PANCAKE BUILDING Complete with a blackberry chimney and door!! TOO CUTE. THe idea came from a HENRY AND MUDGE book called, "Henry and Mudge and the funny LUNCH". (They are a really cute series of books for kids!!) Brian also got me flowers!! Emily made me a cute little Flower clip magnet at school and a beautiful card. I'm the LUCKIEST Mom EVER!! I've had a really great weekend in general.... Well except for THE BLISTERS on my feet!! But that's okay... I went and saw Rosie O'Donnell in NYC in NO NO NANETTE, It was really cute and Rosie was Awesome in it. SO FUN!! I went with Danielle, We had a lot of fun.... BUT I wore New shoes and we walked a bit and I have such BAD BLISTERS on my feet. When we were in Penn Station waiting for our train.... I Had to buy FLIP FLOPS..... plastic cheap looking $25 DOLLAR FLIP FLOPS!!! At the time, I didn't care... I would have paid $50!!! The relief, THE RELIEF... It was well worth it!!! ALSO, I know this sounds a little STALKER-ISH but I was SO excited because in the LOBBY was KELLI (Rosie's Wife) and their kids... OH MY GOD!! It was really cool. I didn't say anything to her or them but it was cool becuase I feel like I know them from Rosie's BLOG. SO it was NEAT to see them in person. She's really pretty and the kids were so CUTE. IT was a really fun day!! The play was really funny, it took place in I think the 1920's or 30's! It was really clean and a little OLD fashion but in a sweet fun innocent way. REFRESHING!! Anyway, like I said it was a very FUN weekend. I'm LUCKY, TRULY LUCKY to have such blessings in my life and I NEED TO REMIND MYSELF OF THEM SOMETIMES!!! Anyway, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE... Especially My neice, in which this is her first.. PEACE PEOPLE!!

No comments: