Monday, May 26, 2008

OH MY GOD!!

I Have been writing Questions to Rosie O'Donnell on Rosie's BLOG for over a year now.... AND FINALLY SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION.........Here it is:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy Writes:

Rosie, What do u really think about Hillary's referring to Bobby's assas. I find it really wrong... Did u see Keith O's Commentary on it. I agree completely with him on it. REally Stupid of her!!

i totally disagree with him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND EVEN THOUGH WE DISAGREED, I WAS SO HAPPY SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION. I'm such a dorky fan.... BUT I really do respect her alot and IT MADE MY DAY. I felt like I had won the LOTTERY. SO okay... It's the little things in life that make me HAPPY!!

OH and also.. We had a great Memorial Day. Went to the parade in Glassboro. It was really nice, then we had a BBQ afterwards. FUN FUN... I'll put up some pics of it later. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!!!

No comments: