Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Chritstmas to ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! First I must say this.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS, However it is soooo STRESSFUL! It is added stressful because we are leaving to go to Ohio tomorrow and we have all this stuff to get done before we go and there is NO CHANCE at all..... we will get it all done!! Also right now, I HAVE a major headache and our turkey which according to the package should be done in 3 hours-3 1/2 hours and has been in the oven for 4 hours...... IS STILL NOT DONE!!!! Ahhhh... the JOY of the HOLIDAYS!!!! But having gotten all my Shitty things out of the way, I must say that I did have a great Christmas morning... We were all SPOILED by each other! Emily got lots of presents and her FAVORITE of course was from Santa and was KOTA "the very expensive" triceratops dinosaur! It is really cute and moves and she can ride on it, and bounce on it and she just LOVES it. IT was by far the MOST EXCITED she has been over a Christmas yet. But she didn't wake up until 9:30 am and that was a bit shocking, I had trouble sleeping from about 4:30 am and on.... I probably fell back to sleep around 7:00 am and I was out so I was completely surprised when Emily woke us all up at 9:30 am!! It was a surprise.. Emily opened all her presents and Fernando opened all his too but Brian and I didn't get to open all of ours in the morning, because we go to BREAKFAST at my Aunt's house every year and we didn't want to be eating lunch... as it was it was BRUNCH but luckily they are really cool about it and understanding and pretty much know that we will almost always be the last to come. IT was fun hanging out with them and Len(my aunt's Husband-but not technically-Len, GET THE HINT ALREADY WOULDCHA!! - HA HA!) is the chef and every thing was delicious as usual. SO THANKS GUYS... anyway we had to leave by 2:00 to get our turkey in the oven!! We got it in like around 2:45 so it's been in there for awhile!! COOK ALREADY PLEASE... I'm starving! Well not really because I've been eating junk! But that's because I've been starving and I've done ruined my appetite! Anyway, Brian spoiled me again! I got some really nice presents including all 3 of the Twilight books that I haven't read. SO yeah, I'll have something to read on the way done to OHIO. I think Brian liked all his gifts and I know that Fernando liked his which included several autographed sixers things and the guitar he wanted! He also enjoyed the $3.99 whoopie cushion that we got him and must have faked farted atleast 400 times since opening it last night. It's our tradition to open one present on Christmas eve. Anyway, we just watched (sorta) the Christmas Story and If I could just somehow twitch my nose and have EVERYTHING that I need to do be done and dinner on the table--- Everything would be right with the world! But Atleast we all have our health... well except I am now on Thyroid medicine, Blood pressure medicine and Anxiety Medicine. But it could be worse and I do know that and even with all my bitching know that we are extremely lucky and I am so thankful to GOD about all that we have! SO I hope that you had a Merry Christmas (stress and all) It was wonderful seeing Emily's smiling face this morning and I'm gonna try and remember that when the stress because too much (that and I think I'll go take my Anxiety medicine right now!- LOL) Merry Christmas!

No comments: