Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why Manic Missy?

Hi... Why did I choose my blogs name... Well, I thought it sounded cool and I am kind of Manic. Not in a real health crisis way but in a very nerotic personality way. If I'm up I'm really up and if I'm down I'm really down. Maybe I should go see someone about it but I won't. I'm a pretty happy person must of the time. I just WORRY way more then the average person also. I mean my husband, Brian and I kid all the time that I would make a great safety inspector becauase I can come up with every possible senerio for something going wrong. Example.. yesterday we were at Denny's(some people may be embarrased to admit they eat there, but personally I enjoy a good Denny's meal occasionally- my husband is embarrased though.. ) and two of the employees got into an argument and one went outside. I instandly thought it was for him to grab the gun out of his car and come back in. My husband thought he just wanted to cool off. He was right. THank God. But my mind will always go to the worse case senerio. That's probably why I don't FLY-- that and I'm also afraid of heights. BUt that's another tale. So the name really does work. My husband and I are completely different this is difficult sometimes. He is atleast in my mind a complete dare devel. I mean he doesn't fly out of airplanes. But he LOVES mountain climbing... (i'm afraid of it) he loves roller coasters.. (i'm afraid of those) he would cross a wooden rickety bridge 300 ft over a mountains.... (WTF-- why would anyone do that?) Get my point we are DIFFERENT. But I love him and I hope he loves me although it is difficult. My ideal vacation would be to a beach.. ( eventhough I do think about the sharks) but my husbands hates HOT weather and loathes sitting on the beach. I'm a jersey girl who didn't grow up with much money if we went on vaca it was to the jersey shore. LOVE IT!! Anyway, Maybe you understand why I choose " Manic Missy" for the title of my blog. Plus I like that song... Manic Monday by the Bangles. (Remember that group) OMG i'm OLD. Okay.. well today is Sunday so I have to go work one of my SIDE JOBS.. on sundays I work at at Deli for 8 hours. I HATE it but it gets me out of the house for a little while which is nice occasionally. Most days I just want to stay home and be with Emily. But oh well I gotta go atleast until I quit that stupid job. Okay.. Have a good day? Love to all. Missy

No comments: