Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tumble Bumble..

I could not think of a title for this blog. SO I choose this title because it was Emily's first favorite book. :) Emily's school has an Americanism show each year. The different grades preform songs about America and Patriotism. It's really nice. Anyway it's on Friday. Her grade sings "God Bless America". She's been performing it infront of us for the last couple of weeks. TOO CUTE. Brian & Emily's birthdays are both coming up. Brian's is on the 21st and Emily's is on the 23rd. I want to get Brian something nice but don't know what exactly... he has very expensive taste, when it comes to most things. We invited all of Emily's class to her birthday party so far only 1 child has RSVP'd so much for me worrying that "ALL" the kids would show up. Oh well, we'll try and make it alot of fun for Emily anyway... but I really hope that many more kids RSVP... they only have two day. It's not looking good. UUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHH!

No comments: