Thursday, November 8, 2007

What's going On.....

I love that song by Marvin Gaye. I was thinking about it when I wrote the blog title. I think about the words to that song and the power behind them. So much like it is again in the world. Very Powerful, but I really wanted to write about what's going on in my life right now. My neice is going to have a baby very soon and I am not sure how I feel about the idea of being a Great aunt. I mean ofcouse I love it because I get to have a new wonderful baby in my life. I just wish I was just an aunt... a great aunt sounds so old. Yikes!! But it's wonderful.. truly. I need to do a really good cleaning of my house but I haven't been in the mood. I was briefly this morning so I cleaned by light fixture and the cabinets in the kitchen and stuff but that's about it I cleaned for about an hour and then I stopped and I have lost all desire to start again. Shit. Oh well, It doesn't matter because Emily is being really cute right now. She's playing with her baby dolls. She gave them baths in this plastic tupperware tub. Now she just told me she is going to have two babies and is writting a to do list on how to. IT's called, "How a baby comes out of a Mommy's belly." She is really into writting list of all kinds. SHe just said # 5- "the mommy gets so big that the baby loses all it's hair." It's so cute and kind of hysterical to hear her explanations! LOVE LOVE LOVE is what I feel.

No comments: