Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello Hello...

Hello, went shopping with my friend Danielle and realized that I have NO FREAKING ClUE what to get for people for Christmas. I better figure it out soon. I told Danielle I'll "TRY" and be better prepared next time. I went aimlessly through each store with out any ideas. I thought something would jump out at me but realized, That's not happening. Oh well, still have about a month left but when I think about everyone we shop for and realize that we only have a few things for Emily and that's it.. I'm a little freaked!! But we always manage some how. Everyone in my neighborhood has there Xmas lights and things up already. I personally don't like putting them up before Dec. because I get sick of looking at them by Christmas. I still want that warm and fuzzy feeling when I look at them on Christmas day and if I put them up too soon, I well, "Loss that lovin' Feelin'" what can I say been singing a lot of Kareoki(sic) lately. I totally need spell check on this blog. Because I suck. Anyway, Emily has 1/2 days for the rest of this week. It is becuase of Parent-teacher conferences happening this week. Ours is tomorrow night. So we shall see. :) Anyway, I need to try and COOK something for dinner we've been eating out ALOT lately so I definately MUST cook tonight. Maybe I'll make Chili. I think that is a good Idea. Okay, Well I'll go. BYE!

No comments: