Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year---Skinnier ME... HOPEFULLY

Happy NEW YEAR!!! We DID NOTHING last night. We played Scamble and Brian KICKED my butt. It was still fun. Brian does NOT like playing w me because Well to be truthful I am a lousy loser. It really is just that. I try not to be but I just am. A character flaw what can I say. Anyway, Today... we bought a really NICE treadmill.... It's a Nordictrak... I don't know how to spell it.. But it was on a good sale and so we decided what the hell.... IT WAS ALOT OF MONEY... So I better use it! Brian I know will use it because he is amazing with his exercise regimen. HE goes Almost every morning to the gym. It was New years day and he got up and went to the gym. I am quite impressed with his drive.(that sounds a little dirty) Hopefully a little of it will rub off on me and I'll actually try to get into shape. I hope. I guess that is my new years resolution. A whole new body for next year. Wouldnt that be cool? Well it's my hope anyway... that and world peace. :)Anyway, another topic.... I just read Jenny McCarthy's book, "Louder than words" It's about her son Evan and his fight with Autism. She helped/healed him thru developmental programs and an extreme diet and it really helped heal most of his autism and he is doing so much better. Jenny McCarthy is quite funny and a really remarkable mother as far as I'm concerned. She didn't give up and accept the diagnosis. She really fought to help her son to conquer the diagnosis. I think! I have a new respect for her and it was a really well done book. I basically read it in one sitting. yesterday after work. I read it. At one point I was so into it that I left the water running in the bathtub and it overflowed and started spilling over all over thru the walls and into the downstairs laundry room. It really SUCKED. I felt really stupid after the fact. But anyway it tells you how good the book was. Anyway. I need to go take the christmas decorations down. I'm not really in the mood to do it but I'm watching the kids the next 3 days and I figure today really is the best day to do it. Plus Brian's at the movies with his brother so it just makes sense to get it done now so I better go. Have a Great new year!! :) PEACE PEEPS

No comments: