Thursday, June 19, 2008

Graduation and Baby LOVE!!

SO last night I went to Justin's graduation. I hadn't seen them in a little while so it was nice to hang out w. my sister, nephew and neice and her baby. OH my god, he's so beautiful and the HAPPIEST baby. Such an easy laugh this baby has. SO beautiful. I can't wait to see him again. OH I'm in love w. this little guy!! Adorable. Anyway, Danielle asked us if we wanted to go to the beach but it's 2 and we haven't left yet, which is fine as long as we don't seem rushed. Because I hate that. It makes me feel stressed and it's annoying. You know... if you're going to go to the beach--- it should be relaxing. Anyway, it should be nice. Both of us are thinking when we get there is when we get there. SO I hope it's fun. Emily is really looking forward to it!! SHe so enjoyed it last time!! Anyway, I guess I should go... just wanted to write a quick blog! PEACE!!

No comments: