Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Country Music Fan?

Well I was thinking about DO I or DO I not like COuntry music and the truth is I really like some country artist but I could not listen to a country station all day long. I really like Deanna Carter's CD "Did I shave my legs for this" and I really like Reba McEntire a whole lot, Loretta Lynn and the Dixie Chicks. I like some Faith Hill, Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and there are a handful of songs that I really really like. ALso, Country music is very special to me--- because my Mom LOVED country music. It was her thing... if you could only give three adjectives to describe my Mom-- one of them would be COuntry music LOVER. I grew up listening to country music and I really connected with some of those songs. BUT I would not say I'm a country music fan per say, just as I would not say I'm a Hard Rock fan but I do like a good Black Sabbath song ever now and then. I don't think you can fit me in a box when it comes to music. If you look at my profile, you'll see everything from Green Day to Jimmy Buffett to Reba McEntire. I'm just a fan of "my" music!!

No comments: