Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well Hello Again....

Hi.. OMG I didn't realize how long it had been since I've written on my blog. WOW... I guess we've been busy. Now that EMily is done school it's harder to find a period of time for me to be able to write on here. We had a nice weekend although it didn't start out so hot. Starting Wednesday afternoon--- I had a terrible Migraine and it lasted until Friday night. It was just awful. So we really didn't do much on the 4th of July. But we made up for it on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we went to a BBQ at Danielle's house. We had a lot of fun-- it was just her family and our family. But it was fun, the girls went in the pool. And then we played yard games and roasted marshmallows--- it was nice. Today- Brian's youngest brother Jim had a birthday party. He had turned 40 on the 2nd. It was fun too. Emily had a great time jumping on their trampoline and we all played ROCK BAND and we even lit off some fireworks. SSSSSHHHHHH... don't tell!! It was fun!!! Emily hadn't been able to see any on the 4th, with me being sick and all so she was excited about them. Even if it wasn't night when they were set off, the sky was cloudy enough that you could see them. SO all in all it was a nice 4th of July weekend. Emily's had a very busy summer already--- we went to the lake with my aunt and we've been to the shore a few times and the zoo. I hope she's having fun!! I think so. BTW--- the Barenaked ladies have a great kids CD called SNACK TIME. It is really cool for kids. :) PEACE and happy belated 4th of July!!

No comments: