Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Something new...

Okay so I'm gonna try a new thing on my BLOG.. at the end of each new blog starting with this one. I'm gonna put a movie that I really enjoyed at the bottom of the blog.A movie that I either connected with, or just thought was really good. Why have I decided to do this, I don't really know. Maybe it's so one day--- if Emily ever wants to know what my favorite movies are--- she'll know. I guess really its because my Mom isn't here for me to ask her questions. There are so many ?'s I want to know that only my Mom can answer and she isn't here. I think that is partly why I created this blog.. so that some of me is documented here for Emily. I've tried to put on this blog things that are just part of me but that maybe she would not think to ask about now. Also I've tried to tell little Emily stories, so that one day she can read one and catch a glimpse of the kid she once was. Anyway, here's the first movie......

Dominick and Eugene starring Ray Lliota and Tom Hulce.

No comments: