Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Hi out there~~~ It was a really busy nice weekend. On Friday, we went out to dinner at the "Cheesecake Factory" for my birthday. The food was very good, though a bit pricey for my liking. AND OH MY GOD..... They did not have a kids menu. It wasn't like it was a french restaurant or something. It seems family enough, I just really did not get that. But otherwise it was very nice. Brian spoiled me for my B-day and that is all I am going to say about my presents..other then to say that I lOVE YOU Brian and Thank you. On Saturday, we went to my Aunt Barbara's house for a BBQ-- it was nice, a gorgeous day. Emily likes everything about BBQ's except the food. SHe doesn't like HOT dogs, hamburgers or Chicken. But otherwise had a nice time. I worked at the deli on Sunday~~~ enough said. Sunday wasn't my favorite day of the weekend. Today, we went to a Labor Day BBQ at my best friend's house. Emily had a really nice time there as well. All in all it was a very nice family weekend. I would write more about it but our stupid keyboard is broken and it isn't typing the D's. I mean eventually it will but you have to hit the D button like 20 times for it to type and then it goes ddddd and you have to backspace to get rid of them. I just wrote six lines about why I didn't want to type more and did anyway. Oh that was stupiddddddddddd. ( see what i mean-annoying) i will have to write stuff without D's. ;) okay well bye.

No comments: