Thursday, April 3, 2008

JOHN CUSACK IS THE MAN!!!!

Okay, First off.... How cool is that picture of Emily in the water.(Or Wooder if you are like me and from NJ). She looks like she is a water wizard, and is commanding the water to obey her. It's a really great picture that Brian took! I just love it! (see Below) Okay now about the title of this blog.... I really like John Cusack. I have since the early 80's and films like "Say Anything" but I also have seen him in several interviews and he seems very real and really nice. Brian really likes him too. Maybe even more then me.. he is one of Brian's favorite actors. But apparentely he was on Bill Maher on March 28th promoting War, Inc... he's newest film. I didn't see the interview on March 28 but Rosie mentioned it on her blog so I decided to YouTube it and check it out. It was really something. He discusses his generally disgust for this war and how President Bush had a plan to go into this war and ALOT of it had to do with MONEY. What he said really just makes you want to learn more and be more informed becuase if you don't know anything then it is that much easier to get the wool pulled over your head. I don't know whether John Cusack has ALL the information. I don't know if "EVERYTHING" he says is fact, but I do beleive it could be. I think that the Bush Admin has been one of the worst in our history. I don't BELIEVE anything they say, I think that we as citizens should be informed the truth... or atleast NOT LIED TO. Which is what I beleive they have been doing to us all along!! Just the opinion of a NJ housewife for what it is worth!!

No comments: