Monday, April 28, 2008

BUSY BUSY WEEKEND!

Okay so it's Monday.. I'm tired and my body is aching a little. We SPEED walked in the March for Babies event for March of Dimes yesterday. We walked 5 miles, in about an hour and 5 minutes. It was nice, although a little disappointing becuase Emily had the touch of a cold and we thought it best if she did not go--- well it was soppose to rain. But it ended up not raining. SO Fernando and Emily stayed home while Brian, Me, My aunt and our nephew walked as "TEAM EMILY". It wasn't the same without Emily and Fernando, but it was still nice, and we raised over $2200.00 for the March of Dimes. I was really impressed with our team, because we raised almost a thousand dollars more then last year. WOW!!!! Anyway, afterwards we picked up Emily and Fernando and we all went to Olive Garden for lunch... Very good. On Saturday we hanged with our friends Mark, Stacie and Ethan and played "rock band" and had dinner. It was FUN!! On Sunday night, Emily and I worked on her shape "creature" project that is due on Wednesday. It's coming together. I'll post a picture of it when we are finished. It is a family project so we work on it together. I actually enjoy doing these kinds of things togethe. THen we watched the SIXER lose against Detroit--- very disappointing. It's now a tied series and we'll have to just wait and see what happens. I was really hoping they would be up 3 to 1 but that didn't happen. OKay.. well I guess I'll go. Missy

No comments: