Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving..

Okay a day late but Oh Well, We had a very nice Thanksgiving, We visited Brian's Dad. We don't see him that much and so it was really really nice. EMILY LOVES HER GRANDPA so much, they were really sweet together. She loved the piano (well organ), all his old time Reader's digest books, classic books, exploring his house, and putting on shows for him. SHE had quite the time and it was really nice seeing him, He's very easy to get along with and funny too. I know Brian enjoyed spending the time with his Dad. It was very nice. We went down on Wednesday and left after lunch today. I enjoyed myself too, but I've been taking this new medicine for my anxiety, and I'm feeling so tired from it. I'm not sure it's working yet, but I'm happy to feel like I'm atleast trying to do something about always feeling anxious. Maybe--- I'll have to change the name of the blog.. Ha Ha. NO I don't think it will change me that much. The dr's office called today to give me the results of my bloodwork... My glucose was high, and my thyroid level was low. So I have to make a follow up to discuss them. They don't seem to be super off just slightly, So I'm hoping it's not too much of an issue. I am feeling relieved that I went to the doctors. I've been thinking and worrying about taking that first step for soooo long and I'm kind of proud of myself for finally doing it. Although I think I had help too..... :) I'm just still a little worried about the blood work results but I'm trying to say to myself that those things can be dealt with. I've got a lot to be around for and so I need to take better care of myself. I'm gonna try!!!

No comments: