Friday, June 8, 2007

Another Rambling....

This has been a crazy week! My husband has been in Orlando Florida for a TECH ED convention. It's for IT people. My husband is a computer programmer and very smart. He is amazing becuase he only went to college for (something like a 1/2 of a semester) but he was just born BRILLIANT. I on the other hand was going to write innate and not sure how to spell it so I changed it from Innately brilliant to Born brilliant--- because I am not brilliant. Although Brian can't spell at all and to tell you the truth. I may actually be a BETTER speller then he is. He has a much BIGGER VOCABULARY then I do, also he can write much better than I can. I never know when to use then or than, and OR or nor. My grammer sucks!! He knows words that I have NO IDEA what they mean. It's because he READS alot. He can read like 5 books at a time. Weird. Really. Emily really takes after him. She's amazing. Tonight she wrote a book about 4 butterflies looking for their mommy. They befriended a Panda and with his help have tried to find her. So far the book has about 12 pages and becuase her arm gets tired from writting she recites it to me and ask me to literally write it on the paper for her. And becuase she has me wrapped around her finger I do. SHe's a stinker but so SMART. I'm happy Brian's coming home tonight. His flight was delayed so he isn't home yet. But soon hopefully I've missed him. I've started working as a bookkeeper for a friends business. I enjoy it alot but I'm in that beginning phase when you have to ask a LOT of questions and kinda feel like an idiot. So tonight I'm feeling dumber "then" usual. ( like I didn't know if I should use then or than right there--- DUMB) Oh well, I'm glad tomorrow is family day. I think we are gonna go somewhere special for it since Brian's been gone all week. Although he probably doesn't want to do anything but be at home since he hasn't been and I just want to be out since I have been. We'll figure it out. I am babysitting for my best friends infant tomorrow. Yay, I love watching him. It's the closest thing I'll have to another baby. He's so cute to0. I dont' watch him until 6 or so. And "then" I have to work at the DELI on Sunday. Oh how I hate the DELI. I really need to quit, Brian has told me that I should just quit, but I'm trying to hold out for a little longer. I think when I am positive that the bookkeeping job will work out completely, then I'll quit. I also kind of like the idea of having 3 jobs even if all together I might work 20 hours a week total. It's still kind of cool to say yeah, well I have 3 jobs. It makes me feel important. I am such a LOSER. You can say it... I know.

1 comment:

DiveEcco said...

You are not a loser :)