Friday, June 22, 2007

Cellulite, and dieting....

I hate dieting.. I need to lose weight but I can not stand dieting. I'm a stress eater, and a bored eater. I use it as a comfort. I know I shouldn't but I do. I think that is part of the reason I started this blog. So i could write instead of eat when I was bored. BUT as you can tell by my sporatic writting... I've been eating more than writing. I am trying a little... I've been drinking 100 ounces of water a day for the last 5 days. I actually read an article that said if you drink 100 ounces of water a day that you'll reduce your cellulite. NOW, That's something I'm willing to try. I'm not much of a water drinker.... and I'm sure I've been slightly dehydrated for years. I'm sure of it. Anyway.... Don't really have alot of plans for today. I'm working at the office today for my bookkeeping job. I'm really liking it. I've always been a person who likes having specific task and being able to mark things off. That's pretty much what I do there. HAPPY HAPPY.... just finished my first 20 ounce bottle of water for today!! Yay!! Emily has been watching too much TV. I know she shouldn't but it's hard. It's easy entertainment and sometimes Moms need that. I know that I need to have a moment to myself once in a while but I do feel guilty about it. You know, maybe after I'm done writting this I'll take her out side to ride her bike. She's doing good with her bike. She just got a two wheeler w/ training wheels. I think that is what we will do. Maybe I'll post some pictures of her riding it. OKAY, well have a happy TGIF, I'm gonna go outside with my daughter now!!

No comments: