Thursday, June 21, 2007

Listening to LUKA

God... I found on the web a copy of that song/video "Luka" by Suzanne Vega. That brought back memories of my high school era. I think it came out in 1987.. my freshman/sophomore years in HS. That was a really sad little song but really beautiful too. I just kept listening to it over and over again. I don't know why I couldn't stop. Every time it went off I would just listen to it again. I was organizing our CD storage bookshelf we just bought that is suppose to hold like over 500 CD's and it is already almost filled. Oh shit. We dont have room for another one. I probably own 30 cd's.... all the rest are my husbands. He is CRAZY about music. He is one of those people who usually has some kind of music on. I like music but he LOVES music. Anyhoo... after that my friend invited us to go with them to Chuck E cheeses. Emily LOVES LOVES LOVES chuck E Cheeses. So we went. We were only there for about an hour and 1/2, but all the kids had a great time. Emily is a little scared of the big steps to get to the slide and everytime we go, she has a little meltdown because she wants to go up those steps but is so afraid. I know if she does it a few times she'll get over her fear but she's still not ready yet. But she really wants to SLIDE down that SLIDE. I keep telling her one day she'll find the courage. SHe's is so special.. I just love her. Brian's working late tonight. Which sucks, becuase his trip to Ireland is soon and I'm really gonna miss him so I wish we could have a little extra time together. He gets home from work so late and then is in bed by 10 so our together time has been really lacking lately. Oh well... hopefully we'll find some "our time" soon. I guess I'll go since I can't think of anything to write about anymore. My life is kind of dull. Can you tell?

No comments: