Monday, June 18, 2007

Great Weekend

Our family had a really nice weekend. My mother in law visited from New Mexico. On Friday we went to a BBQ at my bro in law's house and visited with his family. Emily LOVED seeing her Grandma and jumping on their trampoline. FUN FUN FUN. We also roasted marshmallows on their fire pit. It was nice visiting with our nephews and Pat. On Saturday we had brunch with the whole gang, and then we took Pat out so that she could get Emily a reward for FINALLY being potty trained. Emily got a new Leapster cartridge and some pretend plastic food. Later on Saturday Emily showed Pat how she could ride her new bike. On Sunday... I made breakfast for Father's Day, we had blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yummy. After that Brian, Emily and I sat on the bench in our yard and blew bubbles. It was just a nice family time. Very nice.... Until I saw a tick.... okay, lets go in. Them F#*Kers!! Gotta ruin everything. But really it was a very nice weekend!! But the weekend ended for me at 3 pm on Sunday because that's when I had to start work at the deli. ( thus joy interupted, real world takes over. )

No comments: