Thursday, June 14, 2007

Missy Movies

Pretty in Pink
Circle of Friends
Man in the Moon-Reece Witherspoon
Fatal Attraction
Jersey Girl-Jami Gertz
Splender in the Grass
Overboard
To Kill a Mockingbird
Double Indemnity- Barbara Stanwick( I think)
Sixteen Candles
Reality Bites
Singles
Dogfight-River Pheonix
Parenthood
Presumed Innocent
The Wedding Singer


I worked in a video store for many many years 1990-1998. I started out as a part-time associate and worked up to a store manager. It was a LOT of fun and I met a LOT of really nice people there. In fact, that is where I met my husband... he was my BOSS. You would think from working there for so long that I would LOVE all KINDS of MOVIES. But I'm actually really picky.. I like comedies, dramas, mysteries, and documentaries ..... I don't care for Act/Ad, I HATE most Sci/Fi!! ;) Anyway.. just thought I would share that with u. Don't know why? Have a nice day.

1 comment:

DeepEndDiver said...

Sci Fi Movies Rock! Your on drugs! Boo! Star Wars, Star Trek! YEAH YEAH!!!