Sunday, October 28, 2007

Update

Well I had a nice weekend. Saturday, we went to my friend's daughters 5th birthday. So that was nice and Emily had a really fun time. After that I went to Michael's ( u know the craft store ) Which let me just tell you isn't as good as AC Moore... It may be neater but it's not as good. That of course is just my opinion. For what it's worth. Then we came home and Brian went out to a sports bar to watch " The Ohio State" University KILL Penn State. He went with a friend of his that is an alumni of Penn State. So Brian had a good time, I'm not sure his friend had as good of a time. By the end of the game the announcers were calling Penn State's field... " the unhappy valley." Which I thought was funny. I stayed home w/ Emily and put the game on periodically just to see how it was going. Emily and I did crafts... no nothing we bought at Michael's becuase I DIDN'T buy anything at Michaels. But she was just in the mood to make crafts.... so she made me a card that said, " I LOVE YOU" and she made Brian a card that said... "Brian.. I'm one what fun." It was a picture of him as a baby. Don't ask me why she made him that but she did and it was cute. And today we just ran some errands and had lunch at Arby's and just did stuff as a family... nothing really exciting but it was still nice to just be together. You know one of those days. Oh also I'm doing a little project of stripping and staining what was my Grandmother's dresser and refinishing it. It's a lot of work but I think I'll be really happy when it's done. I'd like to do it since I don't really have a lot of things that were my Grandmothers. It's not like an expensive peice of furniture, but it means alot to me. We also started trying to plan Emily's Bday party. She has decided that she wants to have a birthday party at the bowling alley. It's a little expensive but we never really have ever had a party anywhere but our house and we figured it was a good time to do it, since she wants to invite the kids from her class to it. She is very excited about it and ofcourse it will be a Pokemon themed party.. since it's all about Pokemon right now. She's so into it. It's hysterical. She walks and talks Pokemon and she is being a pokemon for Halloween. I'll put some pics up of her in her costume. Oh yeah, my friend asked me to be her son's Godmother. I'm so thrilled about this. I love him so much! His baptism is on the 17TH Of November. I'm really looking forward to it. Mostly I'm looking forward to being a special part of his life forever and that makes me feel really happy. Anyway, thats a catch up on the weekend and what's been going on in my life. :)

No comments: