Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Talky writey BLOG.

Don't really know what I feel like writing about today. I guess I'll just talk/write and see where it takes me. Emily has a cold but thankfully hasnt had to miss any school. Our friend Brian left this morning. It was fun having him stay with us. Last night we all went to Red Lobster. Is there anything better then their butter/cheddar/garlic biscuits.... OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SO. TOO GOOD! I may have to add them to my favorite things list. Truly. YUM! Just finished reading Rosie's new book. I really liked it!! It was a very easy read and I like that since I'm not much of a book reader. Brian got me one to read and then also an autograph copy for me to keep.. Okay he scored major browny points for that. I had asked him to get me one for Christmas but he gave it to me early and said it was for our anniversary.... Cool! Well we are gonna just have pizza for dinner since I worked and Brian worked today, I don't feel like cooking and the only thing I was thinking of maybe making was ham steaks and Brian didnt want them so we settled on pizza. Cool beans. Two nights of not having to cook dinner, me like. It's not that I can't cook, it's not even that I don't like to cook. I just don't like doing it EVERYDAY. Anyway, this is a very boring blog but what can I say. I'm not really in the mood to write but I wanted to try so I did and this was it and that is that. HA... anyway have a nice day!!

No comments: