Friday, January 9, 2009

A film review....

I know this isn't a new movie but I just saw the movie "Waitress" on HBO. I LIKED IT! It's totally a Missy Movie.... A quirky drama/comedy. My FAVORITE kind!! It's about this Waitress who works at a PIE Diner, Yes, apparently there are diners that only serve PIE. I didn't know that. But well maybe only in movies NOT real life- I don't know. But anyway, to get back to the review---- She is a really great Pie baker and she is trying to enter a pie contest and leave her loser husband. But life gets complicated when she finds out after a night of drunken sex with the loser husband she gets pregnant! Anyway, I don't want to give up the whole plot so I will not say too much more but it's good and I think you should get off your butt and rent it. Especially if you happen to like quirky little films like ME!

No comments: