Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Olympics

Hi, I've been trying to watch as much of the Olympics as I can. America seems to be doing really great. WOW... is all I can say about Michael Phelps. He's like a machine. I heard he signed up for extra testing just to proof to everyone that he is a "CLEAN ATHELETE". He gets tested more often and more thouroughly. I think that is a good thing but it's a sin that Olympic Athletes have that stigma because of a few. Anyway, I enjoy watching the Olympics. I always have. I remember pretending to be a gymnast and doing a floor exercise on my front lawn when I was a kid. Essentially all I could really do was cart wheels so it was a lot of cartwheels and arm raising and jumping around. I can't imagine what the neighbors thought. Ofcourse we were living on a dirt road and there weren't that many neighbors but still, if any of them caught a look at me, I'm sure it was a sight. I was not even a good cart wheeler, but oh well I was having fun. And I guess when you're a kid... you don't really care too much what the neighbors think. I was around 12 at the time. It was the 84 Olympics. I hadn't thought about that in a while. That was a nice memory. Not much else going on. We are going Camping this weekend. I hope the weather holds out for us. There is supposed to be some Thunder showers and such most of the time we are going. But oh well.. hopefully we can make the most of it and still enjoy ourselves. Peace Out


Something the Lord Made.... starring Mos Def and Alan Rickman

No comments: