Monday, August 11, 2008

Sorry..........

I'm sorry to the people in my life that I take for granted. The things they do, the help they give and the support they provide me in my life. The times that I forget to say, Thank you. I hope that they can tell in my normal actions, that they are appreciated, loved and just mean everything to me. Because I'm not perfect... FAR FAR FAR from perfect. I fly off the handle, I yell when all I really need to do is talk with them. I'm so not perfect, and I sometimes preach to people as if I am. When I am so clearly flawed. As we are all. I usually blow up over something and then feel so guilty and remorseful and regretful-- and just feel like shit. It's hard to say I'm sorry or to admit that my actions can and do harm people. Deep down--- where it's the worst. I don't want to be that type of person---- one who is doing that to someone--- making them feel unappreciated. Trust me, I may not say it as often as I need to--- but you are appreciated, your acts are appreciated, and you are LOVED beyond belief.

No comments: