Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Personality DUD

Okay... So I know this is my third blog today but what can I say I'm in the mood to write. Plus I have been thinking about writing a blog about this for awhile. You know those commercials for EHARMONY and Match.com and the likes. Well I was wondering if I did one of those Personality Profiles would I seem like a complete loser. I mean I worry about EVERYTHING and I don't fly by the seat of my pants, I don't really care for adventure... or everything else you see on those commercials. I wonder just what kind of person I would look like on paper. I wonder what If I was honest about all my eccentricities on paper/ or computer what type of person I would look like to someone. NOT THAT I'M LOOKING.... Luckily I found someone who can look past some of my issues and just deal with the rest, plus whom I happen to LOVE a lot! But I am curious about what my profile would look like, would I type in all the answers to the questions read them back to myself and think.... GOD, who could possibly see this profile and want this?


Four Weddings and a Funeral.... Hugh Grant and Andie McDowell

No comments: