Monday, February 16, 2009

Another one.. WOW!

Not much to report, but I'm not tired, even though it's almost 1 AM and I should be. So I decided to try my hand at writing.... Let's see, I already have some friends on my facebook account. I must admit it is kind of exciting when you get an email that says SO and SO wants to be friends with you. It's been so long since you may have thought of that person and it makes you think.... WOW, I wonder what they are up to and I wonder why I didn't get to know this person better when I had the chance. You know, but High School is what High School is. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA... I just wish I knew then what I know now. I mean I would have concentrated on getting an education and done less stupid things. I would have had more fun and not taken everything so serious. I would have kept in touch with people better and I would have made more real friends there. But you know live and learn. Emily was still kinda up when I went to check in on her at 11:00 pm. She's just like me-- Nocturnal. We put her to bed at 8:30 most nights and it doesn't matter-- she can't go to sleep right away. I have a horrible time of falling asleep. I'm a thinker and I just think about the most random stupid things with the occasional serious thought thrown in for good worry. You know I really need to update my playlist-- not that I don't love all those songs still but I just am getting tired of listening to them. I need to put some Twilight music on there-- Yeah for sure. I have the CD but I keep forgetting to bring it to work and so I just need to put it on my playlist. I probably should go to bed, I feel the slightest urge to sleep. So Goodnight Friends-- May you have pleasant dreams! Peace!

No comments: