Monday, February 23, 2009

Boredom = Productivity

Hello, Well as I stated earlier... I was so bored today, however I did decide to get off my rump and at least DO something. First I started with Emily's closet-- which is always a mess and always emotional to clean out. It just reminds me of how big she is getting -- and having to let go of clothes she has outgrown. Also her closet held a lot of papers that she has wrote, books she has made and art projects and it's always real tough for me to let anything go. It all means so much to me. Anyway, I managed to organize it and even have a whole bag of trash and a small bag of clothes to get rid of. But it was tough. Then I decided to go ahead and clean my room. I am just about done but I'm at the stage where I don't feel like doing it anymore and still have a big pile on the bed to sort out. My goal was to finish it all and have the bed made by 4:30... It's already 4:05 and I'm not thinking it's gonna happen. We'll see... I also managed to get a few loads of laundry done and so at least my boredom did produce something. Although I'm a little pissed I spent my whole day off cleaning and now I'm wishing I had relaxed. You know I'm never happy. :)

No comments: